HVAC Mentor OH
At Edwards Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc., it's our mission to deliver nothing less than superior service for every job we complete. We've provided HVAC services to Mentor OH and the surrounding area for nearly 60 years, and our experience shows in the quality of our work.
No system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort and utility bills than your HVAC system. Our fully licensed and experienced contractors are able to quickly diagnose, repair, or install a system for your home.
Contact us today to see how we can help repair or upgrade your HVAC system.
Air Conditioning Service
It's very easy to forget about getting your Mentor OH air conditioner serviced. If it's working property, you tend to just go with the flow. And this usually means that you don't think about servicing until the air conditioner breaks down.
If the breakdown happens in the middle of summer, that's going to mean a few very hot days for you and your family, with tempers flaring high and a great deal of general discomfort. So, don't delay getting air conditioning service. Here are 10 great reasons why you should always keep it in mind:
- Longevity: Getting your air conditioner serviced will lengthen its life and this means less expense for you in the long run.
- Prevent Breakdowns: When you get your air conditioner serviced, it's less likely to break down as often as before which also means less expense for you in the long run.
- Improve Health: Getting your air conditioner serviced will mean that it keeps working at an optimum level which will prevent you from getting dehydrated.
- Improve Concentration: When it's hot, it's hard to concentrate on work. So, it's a good idea to get your air conditioner serviced and improve concentration.
- Eliminate Allergies: The filter in the air conditioner will prevent dust mites from coming in and causing allergies.
Heating Service & Maintenance
It is important that a homeowner understands what it takes to warm a home during the winter. You will want to make sure everyone in your home remains comfortable and healthy this season. You should not have to spend time worrying about how you will warm your home this season; you should be spending time thinking about your holiday plans and all the fun times you will get to spend with your family.
If you are having concerns that your gas furnace will not have the capacity to reach a desired temperature when the weather is cold outside, we encourage you to avoid increasing the temperature on your thermostat. If you increase the temperature on your thermostat it will not result in your home being heated at a higher rate. However, what you are doing is increasing the chances that your energy bill will be higher next month than the previous month.
Your home's heating system will need to be as effective and efficient as possible to ensure the right amount of air flow is present. Before you begin using your home's furnace on a consistent basis, we encourage you to have the filter in your furnace changed, especially if you cannot remember the last time it was changed.